Hi, and welcome to our new website —I'm Julia, MSA's Communications and Marketing Associate. I designed and coded this website in Webflow, using integrations like Zapier, Jetboost, and more to make sections of our website automated and interactive. This is the launch of our "minimum viable product," with more features planned for launch down the road. In the meantime, if you encounter any bugs, please contact me through this form, and I'll fix it ASAP.
Some of my favorite new features include:
- A restructured site map! You may have noticed that the layout of this site is very different from our last
- A LOT more context for our AmeriCorps programs and Commonwealth programs, including a basic FAQ on every page
- Added interactivity, like a fully filterable Commonwealth Corps positions board
- More, easily-digestible context on our About Us pages, including a timeline of key milestones over MSA's 30+ years as an organization
- A blog for our announcements, interviews, and content, including room for longer articles than what we send out in our email newsletters
Some upcoming planned features include:
- A calendar of grant cycles and events
- Updating and publishing our job board for local nonprofits
- An interactive map of every organization we've impacted in the last five years (which will include hundreds of organizations in Massachusetts!)
- An interactive database of all Massachusetts state AmeriCorps positions
- A Salesforce integration to help automate content updates
We are also going to have a full accessibility audit by an accessibility consultant this summer. I am aware that our current site is not fully accessible; it is, however, a huge step up from our prior website, and I'm aiming for progress, not perfection, that everyone can benefit from.
Thank you for reading! Again, if you encounter any bugs, please contact me through this form, and I'll fix it ASAP.